What is Adobe Spark?
Adobe Spark is the integrated web and mobile solution that enables everyone, especially teachers and their students, to easily create and share impactful visual stories.
Adobe Spark supports three story formats, three ways to express ideas:
• Spark Page turns stories into modern, professional, attention-grabbing web pages. With Page, teachers and students can bring words and images together in fun ways, turning essays, assignments, reports, and more into engaging visual stories. Play with a variety of layouts, and add text. Simply tap on one of the professional themes and beautiful fonts, and magazine-style design and motion transforms the story. The end result is a modern, responsive web page, one that looks great on any device and any size screen.
• Spark Post enables you to create stunning social graphics in seconds. Start by remixing a design from the Inspiration Wall, or start from scratch to create a truly unique masterpiece. Either way, add an image, provide text, and beautiful typography will be applied on-the-fly. Transform your creation by applying design filters with a single tap. Each tap gives you completely new layouts, color palettes, typography styles, and photo filters – no design experience required. When you’re done, save your creation, or share it with family and friends via e-mail, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
• Spark Video lets you turn your story into a captivating animated narrated video in just minutes. Presenting a report, explaining a concept in class, or telling a personal story has never been easier. Starting with a blank slate, or using gentle prompts as a guide, teachers and students use Spark to talk through their story one line at a time. Pick from thousands of beautiful, iconic images (or use your own) to illustrate your ideas, and add your own video clips. Select a design theme and supporting music. Spark automatically incorporates cinema-quality animation; just tap play and view it on any device or browser. Then, share with friends, family, and the world.
How do I access Spark for Education?
Westside staff and students already have accounts created for them in Spark. Please download the PDF below to learn how to access these accounts and ensure you are logged into the education version of Spark.
Adobe Spark Sign in Directions
Where can I find resources on how to use Spark for Education?
- Download the Spark for Educator PDF to read though how to use Spark: Adobe Spark – Educator Guide
- Check out the Adobe Education Exchange to see how other teachers are using Spark. https://edex.adobe.com/spark
- Join an Adobe Online Course! https://edex.adobe.com/2018courses